- have great manners so they can have endless opportunities
- have the confidence to take initiative
- be responsible so they can have increased self worth
- be compassionate so they will have a heart of giving
- be kind so they will have healthy and happy relationships
- have the necessary skills to be successful both personally and professionally
- A Simple and Easy to Use Activity Checklist
- Various Hands on Learning Activities
- Beloved & Cherished Storybook featuring Characters Your Child will Adore
- Access to online learning which includes: Lessons, stories, storybook questions, music, games, food treats, & weekly quiz [view sample videos]
- Enjoy reading a book each month with your child
- Log into your online account for videos, flash cards, recipes, crafts and more
- Make lasting memories with your child
- Learn Life Skills that will help with childhood development
- Beloved And Cherished Storybook
- Board Game and Game Pieces for Super Fun, Engaging & Effective Play
- Various Hands on Learning Activities
- Flash Cards
- Success Booklet
- Access to online learning which includes: Lessons, stories, storybook questions, music, games, food treats, & weekly quiz
- THIS BOX WILL ARRIVE EACH MONTH WITH NEW, FUN LEARNING MATERIALS FOR YOUR CHILD!
- Board Game
- Pouch with Board Game Instructions and Game Cards, (1) die and (4) pawns
- Proper Intructions Card Game and 4x6 Guide Card
- Meet and Greet Activity Card
- Flash Cards
- Greeting Challenge Chart
- (2) Sheets of Manners Money (you can download copies from your online account if you need more)
- Success Booklet Award Sticker
- Access to website and online activites
- A surprise craft!
Etiquette is Helping Those Around Us to Feel Valued and Comfortable. Let's see why are actions are so important.
When we say "Hello" and introduce ourselves, we are sending a message to others that we want to know them and we want to be their friend.
Being kind to others is one of the best ways to find happiness for ourselves. Let's learn how.
We can share many things like our possessions, our time, our love and our friendship.
These special words are not really magic, but using them sure feels like it sometimes.
Why is it polite to clean up our own messes and how do we show respect to our parents by keeping our rooms clean and our possessions protected?
When we are a polite guest, we are invited back! Let's make sure we know what being a polite guest means.
Giving sincere apologies shows that we truly care that we have hurt someone. Let's learn how to give a sincere apology.
Let's learn many table manners skills, so we can show those we dine with that we value them and their experience at the table.
Yes, having good hygiene (smelling good from top to bottom), is polite and shows those around us that we value their comfort.
We must always remember to politely and graciously accept the word, "No."
Our mouths must never be rude, ugly, gross, or speak of unkind things. Let's learn how to keep our mouths clean!
We must learn how to show sincere gratitude when others take the time to sacrifice in order to give us a gift.
We must understand why people bully in order to understand the best way to combat bullying. May we be courageous and strong.
Those who can communicate politely and respectfully on the telephone, are on their way to true success.
FUNdamentals4Kids is a monthly subscription. Each month, children receive a box that has various hands on activities and access to online activities that teach manners, character development and life skills.
FUNdamentals4Kids is determined to equip children with the necessary tools they need to be successful both personally and professionally. Through hands-on activities and online activities, we strive to be a trusted partner by parents in helping them to teach their children fundamental skills that instill strong moral values, impeccable integrity, sincere manners and an overall commitment to excellence.
FUNdamentals4Kids is ideal for children ages 4-9 years of age, but often, it really depends on maturity. We have children 3 years olds and 12 year olds who not only enjoy it, but learn so much that they didn’t know before.
FUNdamentals4Kids is meant to be a family affair. Parents, what we know is that our children learn so much through discussion (not lecture, but discussion). Many of our hands-on-products are designed to create kind discussion between parent and child like our flashcards, board game and story-time. What we can tell you is this…if you want your child to learn the most from this program, it requires parental involvement. It’s up to you how much time you spend on the activities, but there is enough activities with this program, that you will have 10-20 minutes of material 5 days a week for each of the four weeks of the month if you want that.
Yes! If you are currently paying monthly, you can switch to a 6 month or 12 month subscription at any time to save, as long as you have at least 6 months of boxes left to enjoy. Simply login into “Manage My Account” and click on “Change my Plan”.
Yes. There are refunds when you purchase your boxes by the month. SHIPPING IS NON-REFUNDABLE. You can “Return to Sender” when you receive a new months box and when we receive the box with everything in its original condition, we will then refund you. You must go click on “Manage My Account” and then click on “Change My Plan” in order to cancel your subscription.
6 or 12 month subscription:
To receive a refund on your 6 or 12 month subscription, you must inform FUNdamentals4Kids within 30 days of receiving your FIRST BOX by contacting us through our HELP DESK. We will then give you instructions on returning your box.
Absolutely! Simply go to: “Manage my Account”. Click on “Change My Plan” and then choose, “Cancel my Auto-Renew Subscription”. This will cancel your next scheduled delivery that has not been shipped yet.
You may cancel your subscription but you will still receive the remaining boxes of your prepaid subscription. When all of your boxes of your prepaid subscription have been shipped, then your account is canceled.
Our boxes have enough materials for 4 children to participate, with the exception of the first box which comes with (1) Success Booklet. Additional booklets can be added at checkout when you sign up.
If you order between the 1st and 14th of the month, your order will be shipped on the 15th of the month. If you order between the 15-end of the month, your order will be shipped during the first week of the following month. Current 6 and 12 month subscriptions will ship during the first week of each month.
Shipping is FREE in the US. We use the United States Post Office Media Mail shipping for all boxes being shipped in the United States. This shipping takes between 5-12 business days to arrive. All international orders will be shipped by the USPS using priority shipping.
Oh yes you can and we know that whomever you give it to, will be so very grateful. It’s so fun to give the people we love meaningful gifts that will bless their entire family. To give as a gift, simply click the box at checkout that reads “This is a Gift”. Then, fill out the pop up window to leave a note to whomever you are gifting this too. We will include a gift note in their first subscription box so they know who this special gift is from.
Absolutely. Simply go to: “Manage my Account”. Then, click on “Settings”. Then, look for the “Ship To Address”.
Please feel free to email our customer service department with any concerns or additional questions on our contact us page.